Effective Date: January 1, 2021
This website is operated and maintained by InComm Payments. As such, it is subject to InComm Payment’s privacy notice below.
InComm Payments respects your concerns about privacy and value the relationship we have with you. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we may collect on our website, how we may use that information, with whom we may share it, and the measures we take to protect the security of the information. In addition, we describe the choices you can make about how we use the information you provide to us. We also provide you direction on how you can reach us to update certain information you've given us, ask us not to send you future communications, or answer any questions you may have about our privacy practices.
Information We Collect and How We Use It.
We may collect and use the following information as described below:
- Purchaser contact information including email address and physical mailing address
- Recipient contact information including email address, physical mailing address, or phone number
- Personal Message
- Payment information (credit card, expiration date and billing address)
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- To provide you with our products and services, including to take steps to enter into a contract for sale or for services, process payments, fulfill orders, and send service communications
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services
How We Share Your Information
We share information as follows:
- Service Providers: We engage vendors to perform functions on our behalf, and they may receive information about you. These vendors are obligated by contract to use information that we share only for the purpose of providing the products and services. The business functions our vendors support include: billing and collection; auditing and accounting; professional services; analytics services; security; IT; and marketing emails.
- Government Entities: We may also share data when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so to respond to lawful subpoenas, warrants, court orders, or other regulatory or law enforcement requests, or where necessary to protect our property or rights or the safety of our employees, our customers, or other individuals.
- Potential Purchasers of Our Business: We may change our ownership or corporate organization while providing the services. We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Notice.
We may use and share data that has been aggregated (information that has been compiled into summaries) or de-identified (information that has been stripped of all unique identifiers such that it cannot be linked to a particular individual).
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information we have about you. When you provide credit card information to make a purchase, we use the industry standard for Internet security – Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – to help protect the information you provide. This Internet encryption standard scrambles data as it travels from your computer to our server. Please note, however, that perfect security does not exist on the Internet. You'll know that you're in a secure area of our website when a "lock" icon appears on your screen and the “http” portion of our URL address changes to “https.” The “s” stands for “secure.”
If you would like to update your contact information or prefer not to receive certain communications from us (such as e-mail), please call us or write us using one of the options provided below.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
We may update or change this Privacy Notice from time to time and without prior notice to you. We will post a prominent notice on this site to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate below when it was most recently updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update certain information you have provided to us or your communication preferences, contact us by:
Calling us at 833-774-8223
Writing us at:
250 Williams Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
Additional Notice for California Consumers
This portion of our Privacy Notice applies to California consumers only. Most visitors to our website are representatives of businesses seeking to interact with us as part of their jobs. This Notice does not apply to information that we collect through these business-to-business interactions.
Personal Information Collected on California Consumers, Sources of Collection, and Business Purposes for Collection for the Last Twelve Months
We collect information from users of our website, as further described above in "Information we collect and How We Use It," when users visit and use our website. The personal information we have obtained on California residents includes the following:
- Identifiers such as name, postal and email addresses, and other contact information when you submit you engage in a transaction on our site.
- The following categories of personal information described in California Civil Code § 1798.80(e): (1) the personal information listed in the preceding bullet point as "identifiers," (2) the other information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual that we describe in "Information we collect and how we use it" above.
- Payment information (credit card, expiration date and billing address).
Disclosures of Personal Information on California Consumers for Business Purposes for the Last 12 Months
We have disclosed the categories of personal information identified in this Additional Notice to service providers for various business purposes as specified below. For more information on the service providers with whom we share information, please see "Information we Share" above.
No Sales of Personal information for the Last 12 Months
InComm has not sold any personal information described in this Privacy Notice to third parties within the previous 12 months and will not sell personal information.
Business Purposes for Collecting Personal Information for the Last 12 Months
We collected the personal information identified in this Additional Notice for the following business purposes:
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, and malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting the same;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors in our systems;
- Undertaking activities to verify, maintain, and enhance the quality or safety of services we own, control, or provide; or
- To provide you with our products and services, including to take steps to enter into a contract for sale or for services, process payments, fulfill orders, and send service communications.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights for purposes of the personal information covered by this Privacy Notice.
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold and Right to Access.
You have the right to request that we disclose the following information about your personal information we collect, use, and disclose:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information;
- The specific pieces of information we have collected about you.
- If any, the categories of personal information about you that we have sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to which we sold the personal information; and
- The categories of personal information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose.
Right to Deletion of Personal Information.
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information we collected from you.
Right to Non-Discrimination for Exercise of a California Privacy Rights.
We may not discriminate against you because of your exercise of any of the foregoing rights, or any other rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, including by:
- Denying you goods or services;
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Providing you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
We may, however, charge different prices or rates, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to InComm by your personal information.
How to Exercise Your California Rights; How We May Verify Your Request
You may request the rights listed above by:
- Calling us at 833-774-8223
- Using the webform available at this link
- Writing us at:
250 Williams Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
When you make a request, we may take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request. In order to verify your identity with respect to the non-sensitive data that is subject to this notice, we will ask you to confirm your email address by sending you an email, or if your request is made via telephone call or via letter, we will ask you to verify your identity by confirming your email, account or asking questions about the scope of your interaction with us. We reserve the right to take additional steps to verify your identity using other information we have about you.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. You may make such a designation by providing the agent with written permission to act on your behalf. As permitted by law, we may take steps to verify your own identity in response to a request even if you choose to use an agent.
To access this Privacy Notice by an alternative method, please contact us at 833-774-8223.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we may collect today or in the future and what information they store.
|The association with your shopping cart.
|Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
|Your preferred currency
|An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
|An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
|Stores the Customer Segment ID
|A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
|Your session ID on the server.
|Allows guests to edit their orders.
|The last category you visited.
|The most recent product you have viewed.
|Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
|The store view or language you have selected.
|A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
|The products that you have recently viewed.